3Sets/Lot 7in1 Open Headlight Cold Glue Tool
Knife for Removing Cold Melt Glue Sealant from Car Headlamp
if your place is remote ,then need to pay 35usd .
1. Heat the headlight to deform the brink but don’t damage the lamp shell.
2. Use “4” knife to clean the cool glue of the brink.
3. Put “1” knives in the ingroove and walk around to finish the first resect.
4. Use “2” knife to walk around to resect the interior glue.
5. Use “3” knife to walk around to resect deeper.
3Sets (7 pieces tools)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|